Sumptuous Home with Serene Garden
- Notting Hill
- 4 Bedroom
Relax in elegant comfort in the spacious rooms of this beautifully decorated modern house. With two dining tables and a large modern kitchen, this is the perfect house to gather friends and family together and cook a delicious meal. Relax in the large private garden which is the perfect suntrap on a warm summer's evening, where you can enjoy al fresco dining or a fresh drink. Cozy and soft furnishings in each of the four bedrooms, and a beautiful lounge area allow for the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the sights of London.
The large kitchen has contemporary appliances and the three bathrooms provide ample space to freshen up. The house is spread over three stories that are accessible by a central staircase. Located in the famous Notting Hill neighborhood and only a 3 minutes walk to Notting Hill Gate tube station, this is a fantastic house to be based in when visiting London.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- King Bed
- Bedroom 3:
- Double Bed
- Bedroom 4:
- Single Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
Notting Hill is one of London’s most exciting and vibrant areas! Packed full of restaurants and fashionable shops and home to the famous Portobello Market, you’re unlikely to get bored in this neighborhood.
For brilliant brunch, you can’t go wrong with Egg Break. They focus, unsurprisingly, on eggs!
The Shed is a modern British restaurant where the plates are small but delicious. All the food is seasonal and the dishes creative; it has become a local favorite.
Notting Hill has no shortage of pubs. The Churchill Arms is probably the prettiest of them all. Worth checking out even just to Instagram it’s beautiful facade!
For a pub with a good garden, The Windsor Castle is the place to go. A short walk into Notting Hill and you can relax with some pimms in the buzzing outdoor area. On the weekends Portobello Market is not to be missed. You can spend the day discovering vintage clothes and food stalls - a real buzzy atmosphere.
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The entrance to the home is on the ground floor of the building and can easily be accessed at street level.
- The home is then split over the ground, first and second floors, with staircases between the different levels.
- The sofa in the living room converts into a double sofa bed.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 9
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.