Contemporary Flat with Serene Terrace
- Maida Vale
- 2 Bedroom
Enjoy this bright and spacious modern flat in a beautiful period London property, perfect for a group or family. The large relaxing open living space is a great to gather after a day of exploring London and enjoy a board game, delicious meal or simply to recline on one of the large comfortable sofas reading a novel. Soak up the sun in the terraced garden space, perfect for al-fresco dining in the long summer evening.
Each room has lots of space, with comfortable beds and the option of two large bathrooms. The flat can be accessed by a small flight of stairs, and is 10 minutes walk away from Warwick Avenue tube station and in the heart of the iconic, lively Maida Vale neighborhood.
Beds & Bath
- Common Spaces:
- Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 1:
- Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2:
- Double Bed
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Building Elevator
All Tribute Portfolio Homes Include:
- 24/7 Support
- Fresh White Bed Linens
- Fan (seasonal)
- 24hr In-Person Check-In
- Oversized White Towels
- Professional Cleaning (pre and post stay)
- Bathroom Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- In-unit Laundry
Looking for more?
You can request extra keys, more towels, fans, in-stay housekeeping (additional fee), portable cribs, and high chairs when you book your home.
The beautiful area of Maida Vale, characterized by leafy streets, small independent shops, pretty buildings and the Little Venice Canal flowing through it, is a charming part of London.
Aside from plenty of great food and drink options, the two main attractions of Maida Vale are arguably the location and the canal. Central London is a walk or a quick tube ride away, as is the green expanse of Regent’s Park. Little Venice may be London’s best kept secret! Take long walks by the canal and enjoy a live comedy show in a cozy setting at the Canal Café Theater! You are within walking distance of Lord’s Cricket Ground - which is an iconic sports ground as well as home to one of the oldest sports museums in the world! Slightly further away are the beautiful green lawns of Regent’s Park which houses ZSL London Zoo as well as a lovely rose garden, a boating lake and lots of open space for picnics or sports – something for everyone!
Approximate Home Location
Things to Know
Our check-in time is preferred from 3PM onwards, however, we understand that sometimes travel needs to be flexible. After booking, please enquire about an earlier check-in with our team – we will always facilitate bag drops for early arrivals.
- The home is on the basement (-1) level of the building and can be accessed by walking down a small flight of steps outside the building from street level.
- The sofa in the living room converts into a double sofa bed.
- There is WiFi throughout the home.
- The home is in a shared residential building. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- 100% refund – If cancelled within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation and at least 30 days prior to check-in date
- 50% refund – If cancelled up to 8 or more days prior to check-in date
- 0% refund – If cancelled within 7 days prior to check-in date
Please note refunds may take up to 5 days. Learn more
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Parties not allowed
- Suitable for children under 12
- Suitable for infants under 2
- Not suitable for pets
- Smoking allowed
VAT & Service Fee
All fees and charges will be collected by Tribute Portfolio Homes on behalf of the Homeowner and will be inclusive of VAT.