Loyalty Terms of Service
Marriott International, Inc. offers travelers a choice of three frequent travel programs: the Marriott Rewards® Program, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Program and the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program. Effective August 18, 2018, the Marriott Rewards Program, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Program, and the SPG Program will keep their separate names for the time being but will function as one program (the "Loyalty Program") operating under the same terms and conditions.
EARNING LOYALTY PROGRAM POINTS
- A Member is eligible to receive Loyalty Program points (“Points”) for all completed stays that are purchased through tributeportfoliohomes.com. To ensure Points are posted to the correct Loyalty Program Member account, the Member’s account number must be entered correctly at time of purchase on tributeportfoliohomes.com. The Member must already be a Member or sign-up for the Loyalty Program (via Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards or SPG) (“Loyalty Programs”) prior to purchase in order to earn Points on purchases through tributeportfoliohomes.com.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include taxes and fees applied to the products purchased through site, as well as add-on services purchased (e.g. incremental housekeeping, etc.).
- Points will only be awarded for purchases made through tributeportfoliohomes.com and will not be given for any associated partners that may be promoted within pre-arrival or in-stay experience.
- Elite night credit will be earned on purchases made through tributeportfoliohomes.com
- Miles cannot be earned for purchases made through tributeportfoliohomes.com
- Cancellations and no-shows are not eligible to earn Points.
- Points will not be issued on refunded purchases.
- Points will be awarded based on a value of 5 Points earned per qualifying $1 USD spent. Elite Point bonuses, based on Elite tier, will be awarded in accordance with the Loyalty Program Rules
- Elite status on-property benefits are not available for stays at Tribute Portfolio Homes.
- If a Member is purchasing on behalf of other party, points will be distributed to the account that is entered at time of booking. Only one Member can earn Points on a single purchase order.
- Associates of Marriott International, Inc. are not eligible to earn Points or elite night credits.
- All Loyalty Program Rules apply to purchases made on tributeportfoliohomes.com
- If a guest signs up to become a Loyalty Program Member within 30 days of checking-out from Tribute Portfolio Homes and contacts firstname.lastname@example.org, they will be able to retroactively earn Points for their stay based upon the Point value at time of booking.
REDEEMING LOYALTY PROGRAM POINTS
- A Member is eligible to redeem Points for Tribute Portfolio Homes at a ratio of 1000 Points to every U.S $4 purchased (excluding fees, taxes).
- Bookings purchased with points will need to have a minimum 4 day window from booking to check-in.
- If bookings are modified, points will be reimbursed in accordance to the following policy:
- 100% refund – if canceled both within 48 hours after receiving booking confirmation and more than 30 days prior to check-in date.
- 50% refund – if canceled 7-30 days days prior to check-in date.
- 0% refund – if canceled less than 7 days of check-in date.
Look No Further Best Rate Guarantee
The Look No Further Best Rate Guarantee offered by Marriott International, Inc. does not apply to Tribute Portfolio Homes.